Fiberglass Buckets are not available for Online Ordering or free shipping, but here are some ways to figure out what you have so we can build and ship you the right one!
- The EASIEST and FASTEST way to order a bucket is to be near the bucket with a tape measure, and then call us at 260-484-3139. Pictures always help too!
- Scroll through the buckets below and find your brand and model, or the one that looks most like yours.
- Fill out our Bucket Worksheet which walks you through the information we need to make a replacement bucket. This is the most time consuming route, but sometimes it's the best way.
- Check out the Buckets section of our Catalog for a list of some common buckets. We can make almost any bucket for any brand, so if you don't see yours listed, please give us a call at 260-484-3139.
No matter what method you use above, please call us at 260-484-3139 during normal business hours (8-5 EST, M-F) or email firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7 and we will get back to you the next business day.
*Disclaimer: Plastic Composites Co (PCC) manufactures aftermarket replacement fiberglass parts, buckets, and guards for the Aerial Manlift (Bucket Truck) Industry. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners and are only used for reference.
Plastic Composites Co is not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the brands listed below. These manufacturers do not manufacture, sell, or distribute the goods advertised herein, and PCC makes no claim that the replacement fiberglass parts manufactured for these companies' vehicles comply with the OEM's manufacturing standards.
- Altec, Aerial Lift of CT, Lift-All, Reach All, TECO, and Telsta Electric Lift are registered trademarks of Altec, Inc.
- Dur-A-Lift is a registered trademark of Diversified Technologies Inc.
- ETI and Hidro-Grubert are registered trademarks of Palfinger
- Terex, Hi-Ranger, Telelect, Texoma are registered trademarks of Terex Corporation
- Versalift is a registered trademark of Time Manufacturing Company